Share these Funny Valentine’s Day Posts with your Running Buddies and Followers on social media! Here’s a round up of the best Valentine’s Day posts, memes and e-cards you can send to your BRF (best running friend). Enjoy!
If you need a tutorial on how to save and share these images and memes – scroll to the bottom of this post. I’m sharing the step by step guide to save and share.
Directions: You’re welcome to post and share these images just credit or Tag @RunEatRepeat on Instagram OR RunEatRepeat.com
How to Download to your Phone (to post on social or text to someone):
- Open this post in Google Chrome.
- Press and hold the image you want to save. The menu should pop-up with options.
- Choose: Download image
- It’s now saved to your phone!
- Post on Instagram or Facebook – tag – @RunEatRepeat
How to Save to your computer:
- Right click image
- Choose ‘Save image as’
- Name image (your choice) and download
- It’s now on your computer!
- You can email email or post on your blog or social media
- Credit RunEatRepeat.com OR on social media tag – @RunEatRepeat [Follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/runeatrepeat/ ]
Here’s a BONUS – Instagram Story Template for Valentine’s Day. Put your fave gifs in the boxes and share on your social media!
More Runner Valentine’s Day Options:
- Funny Valentine’s Day Instagram Posts for RUNNERS!
- Funny Runner Valentine’s Day Instagram and Facebook Posts
- Funny Free Valentine’s Day Cards for Runners